Wonderful Omega 3 Benefits
Omega 3 benefits are too important to be ignored. Some fish oil benefits; improve anxiety, adhd and depression symptoms, good for your skin and hair, prevent heart disease, help you to lose weight.
Do you know what is the best fish oil supplement and what fatty fish or foods you can eat to increase your consumption of omega 3?
Firstly it is worth remembering that there are good and bad fats.
Cholesterol, trans fats, hydrogenated fats and saturated fats are bad.
The mono-unsaturated fats (avocado, olive oil, nuts) and polyunsaturated (omega) are healthy fats.
Polyunsaturated fats, omega 3 and omega 6, are two essential fatty acids your body can not produce. Your diet must provide them to you.
It is also important to know that your body works well when there is a balance between omega 3 and 6.....
If We Can Find Omega In Foods, Why Are We So Deficient In Omega 3?
- Omega 6 is found in many foods such as eggs, meat and oils (corn and sunflower)
- Excessive use by the food industry of vegetable oils rich in omega 6
- Omega 3 come from fatty fish and we don't eat enough fish
Ultimately, Most People Consume Far More Omega 6 Than Omega 3
Although omega 6 are good for your health, if they are excessive they promote inflammation.
A good balance between the two is essential!...and to know:
is going to help you to consume enough omega 3 to take advantage of its benefits....speaking of....
What Are The Omega 3 Benefits?
- Good for your brain, helps with ADHD
- Beneficial effects against arthritis
- Good for your heart, blood pressure, cholesterol
- Effective against anxiety, depression
- Good for your skin, against acne, for your hair
- Can help you to lose weight
- Good against allergies
- Promote the transport of nutrients in the body such as vitamins A, D, E and K
- Promote the production of energy
- Nourish the retina of the eyes
The omega 3 benefits are many. Consumption of omega 3, either through food or supplement can make a difference!!
Back to Top
Return From Omega 3 Benefits To Healthy Eating Home Page