Not Yet Convinced About The Importance
of Drinking Water? Read This...
The importance of drinking water for life is primordial. To work properly your cells need water.There are many benefits of drinking water and after you'll read them you'll see the importance of water!
Water is essential to life! It provides all life; human, animal, plants.
Without water you would die in a few days.
Your brain is made up of about 75% water.
Your heart is made up of about 75% water.
Your lungs are made up of about 85% water.
Your blood is made up of about 80% water.
Your muscles are made up of about 75% water.
60% of your body weight is water!!!!!
Water is so essential to life that only a little drop in your body's water supply can lead to signs of dehydration: impatience, lack of concentration, difficulty focusing, stress, nausea, headache and daytime fatigue.
Around 30% of your water consumption is coming from the foods you eat...the rest comes from what you drink....speaking of...
Go serve yourself a glass of cold water before continuing to read this page....go..go...
Here Are The Benefits Of Drinking Water
- Allows nutrients to travel to all your organs
- Helps with the transportation of oxygen to cells
- Eliminates toxins
- Helps to lose weight
- Regulates body temperature
- Prevents dehydration
- Stabilizes and maintain your body ph
- Lubricates and hydrates your organs, joints
- Good for your eye health
- Good for your skin. If properly hydrated, your skin will glow!!!
- Reduces water retention, improves circulation and blood flow
- Helps with constipation
- Reduces the chance of having colon cancer, bladder cancer, breast cancer
- Helps you to be energized and alert
How Much Should You Drink???
It's a well known fact, most people don't drink the required amount of water per day.
You should drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, the best way to achieve your goal is by always having a glass or a bottle of water on hand ...and...
- If you exercise you should drink more water
- If you drink alcohol YOU HAVE to drink the equal amount of water!
- If you live in a tropical area you should drink more water
- If you're traveling by air you should also drink more water
- Spread your water intake through the day
**Hyponatremia, which means low sodium, will occur if you drink large amount of water in a short time.What will happen is that your kidneys can't eliminate the water fast enough so the sodium level in your blood will drop. To work properly your brain needs sodium and if not enough you'll feel bad and confused.
Drink Water At Specific Times During The Day To Maximize Its Effectiveness In The Human Body
Drink water at specific times during the day to maximize its effectiveness in the human body:
- drinking-water in the morning helps to activate the internal organs
- drinking water 30 minutes before a meal helps digest
- drink water before taking a shower helps lower blood pressure
Drink plenty of water throughout the day because you need water long before you feel thirsty!!
So are you now convinced about the importance of drinking water? I hope so...
Back to Top
Return from Importance of Drinking Water to Anti Aging Skin Care Tips
Return from Importance of Drinking Water to Healthy Eating Home Page