Easy And Fun
Homemade Skin Care Recipes
One of many tips for healthy skin is to take care of it the most natural way possible. Homemade skin care recipes such as homemade facial cleanser are the best because you choose the ingredients...and most of the time, not to say all the time, ingredients come from your fridge and kitchen cabinets.
These ingredients can do wonders..for example, cucumber has a soothing property, rosemary has an antiseptic property and honey has so many properties it is difficult to name them all. Isn't it wonderful?!
Ready to have fun and at the same time have a beautiful skin?
Here You'll Find Some Easy Homemade Skin Care Recipes, Recipes For Your Hair, Body, Hands And Even Your Teeth...
And if you don't have enough, visit
Beauty Soap and Bubbles
where you'll find more delicious and easy to make homemade recipes!
Ok Let's Start With:
Anti Aging Masks
- Honey has the property to help your skin regains its tone.
Mix in a bowl 3 tbsp of honey with a little bit of lemon juice. Apply on your face (don't forget your neck!), wait around 30 minutes and rinse
- Egg whites provide a natural tightening effect. If you have sensitive skin you'll like this mask. Whisk egg white (1 or 2) with a fork, add a few drops of lemon juice if you want, apply on a cleaned face, leave on until the egg white is completely dry and rinse
- Simply peel and mash an avocado and add olive or almond oil. Apply to the face, wait 30 minutes and rinse
- Put a slice of cucumber in the food processor, add one drop of essential oil of rosemary (antiseptic). Meanwhile, beat an egg white until stiff and add the cucumber's preparation. Apply on your face, wait 15 minutes and rinse
- Mash a small banana and one small avocado together. Mix well. Add 1 tsp of honey and mix. Apply the mixture over your face, wait 20 minutes and rinse
To clean your face deeply
- Apply an equal amount of plain yogurt and ground almonds on your skin, massage slightly and rinse
- Mix cane sugar and honey. Massage your face with this mixture and rinse
- Mix baking soda and a little bit of water, massage slightly your face and rinse. It works wonders!
- Mix 3 tbsp of crushed raspberries, 1 tbsp of flour, 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 egg. Apply on your skin, wait 20 minutes and rinse
- Mix grated carrots with 1 tbsp of plain yogurt. Put the mixture in the fridge for a few hours. Apply on your skin, wait about 15 minutes and rinse
To combat wrinkles and dilated skin pores
- Crush 3 ripes strawberries, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of cream cheese and a little bit of flour. Apply on a clean face. Leave it for about 20 minutes and rinse
To treat acne and remove blackheads
- Mix grated apple with honey. I tried this one, can be messy so make sure to remove the juice from the grated apple. Apply on your skin, wait for a while and rinse
- Prepare a salt solution (mix water and salt) and dab your face with it. Salt acts as a magnet
- Simply apply pure honey on your face, wait around 30 minutes and rinse well with warm water
- To your shower gel, add:
1 tsp of salt for oily skin, 1 tsp of sugar for dry skin or baking soda if you have sensitive skin..et voilà!
For Oily Skin
- Here's a trick that doesn't cost a penny!!
Put ice cubes in a washcloth (or directly on your face) and apply on your skin until total meltdown of the ice. Repeat every day and you'll see results within a few days
Homemade Skin Care Recipes For Your Hair
- For shiny and beautiful hair, mix 1 cup of beer and one beat egg yolk to 1 cup of your regular shampoo
- Whisk 2 egg yolks, 1 cup of hot water and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Pour the mixture over your damp hair, wait about 5 minutes and rinse
Homemade Skin Care Recipes For Your Hands
To fight against the dryness of your hands:
- Mix 2 tbsp of honey with warm water. Coat your hands with this mixture, wait a few minutes and rinse
- Rub your hand with sweet almond oil. It will fight against drought hands, aging hands
- Mix olive oil with sugar. Rub your hands with this mixture to get soft hands
- Place slices of cucumber on your eyes that's all!
- Freeze green tea (ice cube) and as needed put an ice cube on your puffy eyes
- Between 2 absorbent pads, put dried lavender and 5 or 6 drops of essential oil of lavender. Apply on your puffy eyes
- Tumeric (curcuma), if applied directly on your skin or added to a cream or oil will help to soothe irritated skin, or damaged skin by the sun
So did you have fun trying these homemade skin care recipes?? Do you have a nice and glowing skin? Soft hands? White teeth?
Back to Top
- If you want white teeth, rub your teeth with a wedge of lemon once or twice a week. This will remove stains from coffee, tea and tobacco
Return from Homemade Skin Care Recipes to Anti Aging Skin Care Tips
Return from Homemade Skin Care Recipes to Healthy Eating Home page